With summer in full swing and parents running from activity to activity and unhealthy food options at every turn, there is now an easy, fast and affordable way to get the complete nutrition you need – Huel. Recently launched in the US after becoming the most popular complete nutrition brand across all of Europe, Huel offers a wide variety of Ready-To-Drink meals and powders (including gluten-free options) to match any type of lifestyle this summer. Whether looking for a healthy and fast breakfast before taking the kids to camp, wanting a nutritious and delicious lunch while at the beach or pool, or just wanting a meal that has the vitamins and minerals you need during a hot summer day, Huel has the answer. Huel is also a great option on long car rides, when you don’t want to stop for fast food or when you go camping and need to have nourishment to complete those long hikes. Huel is huge all around the world, having sold over 40 million meals in over 80 countries, can make it simple to eat healthy this summer.
Key features of Huel include:
- It’s Easy: Huel is a perfectly balanced and nutritionally complete meal that you can prepare in under one minute
- Nutritionally Complete: Huel Powder is a nutritionally complete food that is high in protein and fiber, low in sugar and salt, rich in phytonutrients and contains all 27 essential vitamins and minerals
- Plant-based and Lactose/Soy/GMO-Free: It contains no lactose or any animal products, no soy and no GMO
- Affordable: Huel starts at just $2.35 for a 400-calorie nutritionally complete meal and bulk and subscription discounts can be enjoyed by anyone for as low as $1.95 per meal
- Huel is Food: Huel is far superior nutrition to most conventional diets. Huel can replace any meal or even as a between-meal snack. In this way it can be an add-on improvement to your diet to ensure you’re giving your body what it needs.
- Zero food waste: Because you only use the Huel that you need to consume, and because Huel powder has a 1-year shelf life, Huel produces zero food waste
- High manufacturing standards: Huel’s facilities and equipment are held to the highest safety standards and regulations
- Vegan/environmentally friendly: Being vegan and producing zero food waste means Huel has much less of an environmental impact on the planet than many other food products
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.