The Must List #2015HolidayGiftGuide
For 25 years the editors at Entertainment Weekly have kept pop culture fanatics in the know with the best and worst of entertainment through features like The Must List, clever infographics, and witty and entertaining commentary. The Must List: Ranking the Best in 25 Years of Pop Culture is a fun, colorful, and comprehensive celebration of a quarter-century of top movies, TV series, books, videos, albums, and stars, the most trusted and reliable source in entertainment news. But The Must List is not just pop culture by the numbers, it is also the story behind the last 25 years of the people and things that have defined multiple generations. The book is also brimming with EW’s signature witty and charming observations. Some highlights from the book include:
· How much money Oscar winning movies won
· Bonus lists like the best heist movies, most climactic Christmas sitcom episodes, best performances by animals, etc.
· “By the Numbers” features of stars including Tom Hanks, Bill Murray, Oprah Winfrey, Stephen Colbert, and more
· Which stars surprisingly never won an Oscar, Emmy, Grammy, etc.
· Catchiest one-hit wonders
· Shows that had to replace a star
· Under-the-radar movies worth seeking out, Best Super Bowl Ads, and more!
The editors of Entertainment Weekly have given all pop culture junkies a priceless time capsule that is sure to entertain, evoke heightened feelings of nostalgia, and perhaps even cause a heated conversation or two.