It can be a challenge getting a nutritional dinner on the table with a hectic schedule, so Rustic Crust, the maker of organic and all-natural pizza crusts and sauce, makes it easy for you to have fun making pizza. All Rustic Crust ready-made crusts are:
·Made using traditional, Old World baking methods: Hand formed and double proofed for flavor
·Use delicious, all natural ingredients: Select herbs and spices, no GMOs or artificial ingredients
·Healthy for the whole family: Unbleached whole grain flours, no trans fats and no added sugar
·Convenient ready-made pizza crusts that are ready to enjoy in minutes
·Oversized Rounds for extra value
·Made in the USA
Click here for Rustic Crust’s tips and tricks for hosting a family pizza night. And check out the recipe below for Chicken Parm Pizza. I made Canadian Bacon and Mushroom pizza for us, and it was a hit!
Chicken Parm Pizza Recipe:
· 1 Italian herb pizza crust
· 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
· Salt and pepper
· 2 cups flour
· 3 eggs, beaten in bowl
· 2 cups panko bread crumbs
· 1 cup vegetable oil
· 1 ½ cups tomato sauce
· 1 cup thinly sliced mozzarella
· ¼ cup grated Parmesan
· 1/8 cup parsley chopped
· 1/8 cup basil chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. To start set up your breading station, with one bowl of flour, one bowl of eggs, one bowl of panko bread crumbs.
3. Season with salt and pepper, then dredge the chicken in flour, beaten eggs, then panko. Fry the chicken in vegetable oil until golden brown and cooked through, remove from oil and blot fried chicken on paper towels.
4. To build the pizza, spread the tomato sauce evenly around pizza crust, sprinkle the Parmesan and mozzarella over the pizza, slice the chicken in ½ slices and place on top of the cheese.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Finish with fresh parsley and basil.