With a son who is 12 (going on 20! Ha!) And so there are all these apps out there that we allow his to use, for fun, for education, and for everyday life things. Here is a rundown of what Callan has on his new cell phone.
2) Evernote was founded to address a growing problem that technology helped to create: how to succeed in a world where the volume and velocity of information are constantly increasing. People today are overwhelmed with information, and anxious about how to handle it all. Evernote helps people find focus now, in the moment, to make progress on what matters most.
3) Play it your way with Spotify. Look out for your special playlists. Play songs in any order, and skip all you like. Playlists made easy. Start a new one, and it’ll suggest similar songs to help you along. Make it yours. Tell them who you’re into by tapping the heart. They recommend tracks you’ll love.
4) Get your story discovered through the power of community and technology on Wattpad. The world's most-loved social storytelling platform, Wattpad connects a global community of 80 million readers and writers through the power of story.
5) Cozi is free, easy-to-use, and a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner. With Cozi you can: Keep events and activities all in one place. Keep and share the grocery list in real time. Store recipes, plan meals, and shop for ingredients. Use from any mobile device or computer. Helps the kiddo learn the family schedule, and also a page where he can have his own tasks and mark them off as he goes. Updates in real time when someone makes a change to schedule.
6) Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! bring the experience of a classic Pokémon RPG to Nintendo Switch with gameplay that is easily approachable for newcomers to the series, but is also deep enough to keep veteran Trainers on their toes. And there’s a deep connection between Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! and Pokémon GO, so fans of the hit mobile game will find even more to enjoy.
7) Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. Instagram from Facebook Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore the community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights. Express Yourself and Connect With Friends. Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools. Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories. Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile. Learn More About Your Interests: Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators. Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore. Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
8) Life360 syncs your family into a private, invite-only Circle, making it easy to plan and coordinate at the pace of life. Location Sharing gives family members a view of each other’s recent and real-time whereabouts. Smart Notifications - Be notified when your family comes and goes from your most frequented Places. Plus, get alerts if anyone's phone is running low on battery.
9) Google liked this Android alarm clock app, Timely, so much that it acquired its Zurich-based developer, Bitspin. Where it's different is in using a cloud sync (via your Google account, naturally) so all your devices have the same alarms. It's a beautiful clock app suitable for tablets, using gestures to set alarms, color schemes for the clock to suit you, challenges to ensure you're up, a flip-to-snooze, and the option to quiet an alarm when the handset is picked up.
10) Makers of The Bible App wholeheartedly believe a daily rhythm of seeking intimacy with God has the power to transform lives. That’s why YouVersion creates biblically centered, culturally relevant experiences that encourage and challenge people to seek God throughout each day. It’s through these experiences they create opportunities fit for anyone’s daily routine, ultimately helping them form a spiritually-rich rhythm of seeking God intimately. The hope is that each person in the community is on an active journey to become who God made them to be, abiding in Him, and drawing closer every day.
11) Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching, from the hottest music videos to what's trending in gaming.
12) Multiplayer Mode has arrived in Puzzle & Dragons, the go-to choice for the mobile Puzzle RPG experience. Team up with your friends and tackle all new enemies! Puzzle & Dragons is both an addictive and free match-3 puzzle game with classic monster-collecting RPG fun!Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.