“This is a sponsored conversation from Mums the Word Network and Amwell. All opinions are my own”
American Well is the nation’s largest telehealth company, connecting users with board-certified, licensed doctors, dieticians and psychologists for immediate and live, online visits - day or night, on either mobile or desktop. Some general conditions our doctors encounter on the telehealth platform include: minor illnesses and injuries, general health and wellness concerns, prescription refills, and chronic condition management. They employ primary care, specialist physicians, licensed behavioral therapists, and registered dietitians to meet patients’ health and wellness needs. Doctors in Amwell’s app are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are dedicated to keeping you healthy - all from the comfort of your home.
Save money. Save time. Save yourself. Let’s face it – moms don’t have time to be sick, let alone go to the doctor’s office. With Amwell, you can see a doctor immediately from the comfort of your own home. That means no more traffic, waiting rooms, or rescheduling - just you, your device (smartphone, tablet, or computer) and a doctor. Better health is now in the palm of your hands - with Amwell! See a doctor anytime on your iPhone or iPad. Amwell brings healthcare home, so that you and your family can feel better, faster. Doctors on Amwell are board certified, with an average of 15 years in practice. They are available 24/7, with no appointment needed.
Have a question to ask a doctor? Get the care you need quickly - typical issues include:
• Sinus infection
• Sore throat
• Urinary tract infection
• Sprains and strains
• Respiratory infection
• Weight concerns
• Smoking cessation
Just choose the type of visit you are looking for and select a provider. Depending on the issue at hand, the doctor can diagnose, suggest follow up, and prescribe, when appropriate. Amwell takes your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is secure and HIPAA compliant.
Reasons to Use Amwell
Below lists the rational and emotional reasons clients and consumers to believe what Amwell says and use the product/service. Included are all major copy points and visual evidence listed in order of relative importance to the client/consumer.
1. Lower cost. Consumers expect online visits to be cost-savers; with in-office visits costing, on average, $82 for first-time patients according to the Healthcare Blue Book, Amwell offers a $49 physician visit – a savings of $33. Great option for students in college looking for cost-effective healthcare or those between jobs and without insurance.
2. Accessibility. After hours, on weekends, and in the middle of the night (24/7/365) availability. Great for those who do have transportation or when you don’t feel well enough to drive and those who are newly relocated and don’t have providers yet.
3. Convenience. Consumers are looking for a faster appointment. Now they don’t need to schedule an appointment nor do they need to wait to be seen, especially if on vacation or business travel. The doctor can be seen from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
4. Quick prescriptions. Consumers would rather have an online video visit than an in-office visit to obtain common primary care prescriptions.
5. Peace of mind. Rather than self-diagnosing or visiting a social forum for medical advice, users can obtain second opinions directly from board certified, licensed doctors.
You can now try it out for just $1 with the coupon code for my readers! Use code: Healthy11. I checked it out when I thought I might have a UTI, and I was done in less than a half hour and on my way to my pharmacy to get a prescription!