1. Are you a morning or night person? It depends. Sometimes I am go-getter in the morning, and sometimes it is the evening when I get things accomplished.
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods? Salty. No sweet. Salty. Sweet. Both.
3. Ninjas or pirates? Pirates!
4. Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots. Right? Optimus Prime is an Autobot. I love Optimus.
5. What was your favorite childhood television program? Ducktales, woo ooh!
6. Are you a collector of anything? Anything dragonfly or butterfly themed. Newly into owls. Also, books. Books. Books.
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A cat. Sleep all day, get to lie around. Do nothing and still get loved and pet!
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I'd want to be able to read minds. Or else be invisible so I can eavesdrop.
9. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Is today a school day or not?
10. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Anything and everything. It takes forever to get my mind to shut off.
11. What's your favorite color? Orange.
12. What's your favorite animal? Cat.
13. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Possibly. I really don’t think about it to be honest.
14. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
15. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? The Sims when that was out and new. Now, Farmville!!!! And, does Pinterest count? Totally addicted!
16. If you were given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Buy a house, pay any outstanding bills, and save for Callan’s college. And just live. Nothing extravagant. Hell, I’d still shop at Walmart.
17. Have any bad habits? Swearing, even in front of the kid. Biting my nails. Diet Coke addiction.
18. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Girls chewing on ends of hair.
19. List 3 of your best personality traits: Goofy, smart, down to earth.
20. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Sarcastic, easy to piss off, don’t listen/pay attention well. 21. Have any celebrity crushes? Um, not really. I like Orlando Bloom, and Josh Hartnett.
22. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: Just my blah-ness – like sometimes I am a zombie and just don’t really care about anything.
23. Any tattoos or piercings? My ears, including my left center lobe. And 9 tattoos.
24. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Mouth.
25. What’s your dream date? Dinner out somewhere nice, but not so nice you have to dress up. A movie. Maybe a drink afterwards.
26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Honesty.
27. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Stuck up. I’m better than you attitude.
28. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I am married.
29. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean. Definitely. Sort of a freak about it.
30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Texas.
31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland. Back to England. And I would love to do the Bahamas.
32. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Buy a house, get out of debt, keep my son happy and healthy, see him graduate, and see him get married.
33. Name 1 regret you have: Not enough time with Mason.
34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being outside all the time, playing, and never being bored.
35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: I make my own decisions.
36. What's your favorite song of the moment? Don’t hate me, and don’t tell anyone, but it is I Adore You by Miley!
37. What's your favorite song of all time? Shameless by Garth Brooks.
38. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Movie, whether out or at home.
39. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Clean a little, relax if I can, get prepared for the week ahead.
40. Have any hidden talents? I am a pretty good fiction writer. A good imagination.
41. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Steak medium-rare, baked potato slathered in butter, fresh green beans, and something sickly sweet for dessert. Then 3 Jag Bombs, in a row.
42. What would be your dream job? Own my own bookstore.
43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love.
44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? See Mason again, have all of Callan’s dreams come true, and enough money to live comfortable for the rest of our lives.
45. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Sure, occasionally. They seem to have it easier.
46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I….don’t….know. I am a pretty open book.
47. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? Joong Boong.
48. Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.
49. On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? What? LOL. Pro-Choice. And cookies rock.
50. Name someone with the same birthday as you: My friend, Kyleen.
51. What has been your favorite age so far? 29.
52. Where did you meet your husband? In high school.
53. How many children do you have? Two.
54. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Karaoke and choir.
55. What do you order at Starbucks? Grande French Vanilla Cappuccino with extra whipped cream on top.
56. What is your biggest mistake? Drugs in my early 20’s.
57. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? Teacher.
58. Say something totally random about yourself: I inter mingle English and German sometimes.
59. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes, with my son.
60. Did you have braces? Nope.
61. Favorite Social Network? Facebook.
62. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Drastically changed our lives by joining the Army, so we could get to a better place in life.
63. When do you know when it’s love? When you can’t get that person off your mind.
64. Do you speak any other languages? German, some Spanish.
65. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes.
66. What magazines do you read? I read a ton! All of the rags, like People and US Weekly. Plus All You, Ladies Home Journal, Cosmo, and Redbook.
67. What is playing on your iPod right now? I don’t have an iPod, gasp!!!
68. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, prom.
69. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes.
70. Do you watch MTV? Occasionally.
71. Which television show you were sad to say goodbye to? Brothers & Sisters.
72. Can you dance? Nope.
73. What’s your favorite place in the world? My bed.
74. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Ambulance, no but ER, yes.
75. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Mason, again.
If you play along and do this on your blog, let me know, I would love to read your answers!